Howard A. Elliott
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Fixed hourly rates
- Fixed fees available
- Ohio and U.S. Tax Court, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1987
- Ohio Northern University, J.D. with distinction, 1986
- University of Illinois, M.S., 1983
- Ohio Northern University, B.A. with distinction, 1979
Associations & memberships
- Hancock County and Ohio State Bar Associations
- Findlay Estate Planning Council
Phi Kappa Phi; Willis Society. Member, Ohio Northern University Law Review, 1984-1986. Lecturer, Hazardous Materials Program, University of Findlay, 1989-1990.
Howard A. Elliott Law Office serves clients in Bluffton, Bowling Green, Carey, Findlay, Fostoria, Fremont, Kenton, Lima, Ottawa, Upper Sandusky, Tiffin and surrounding areas as well as throughout Hancock, Allen, Henry, Hardin, Putnam, Sandusky, Seneca, Wood and Wyandot Counties, and all of Northwest Ohio.